These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to hereinbelow as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
Age Use Restrictions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are minor.
This website uses a common practice of using cookies to track access to various pages ONLY within our website structure. We don’t care what you are doing away from our website. We will not permit or offer to advertise of any kind emanating from the confines of our website. We will not permit other web sources to promote any form of advertising on our website. Advertising is one thing I hate most about the web and I will not have it coming from or on any page of my website. A LINK ONLY to another website may be found in only one specific place and strict guidelines will be enforced. Use of an outbound link will only be allowed if you are NOT logged into this website.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Soldier Woodworking and/or its licencors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Soldier Woodworking may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Soldier Woodworking a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Soldier Woodworking reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Soldier Woodworking makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Soldier Woodworking, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Soldier Woodworking, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Soldier Woodworking from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms.
Soldier Woodworking is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
Soldier Woodworking shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Soldier Woodworking and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Iowa for the resolution of any disputes.
Information I Collect.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a sign, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law. Compliance with laws.
I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complaint. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Bruce Joyner, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
P.O. Box 12
Soldier, IA 51572-0012